Monday, January 16, 2006

Now I know my ABC's . . .

I was checking out some random blogs and came across this at Kitty's Korner and thought I would steal it since it's Monday and I am feeling lazy . . .

A is for Age: 27 (but, my birthday is next month.)
B is for Booze of choice: Vodka Tonic
C is for Career: Sales
D is for your Dog's name: I don't have a dog. (But, my cat's names are Lily and Wilson.)
E is for Essential items you use every day: This could be so many things, but a couple of things that come to mind: my Oil of Olay face lotion, my automobile, my lovely new purse, and my DVR.
F is for Favorite song at the moment: This version of "Hard to Handle" by the Grateful Dead from August 6, 1971 that's on "The Phil Zone". It is ROCKIN!!
G is for favorite Games: I don't really play any games. But, growing up my favorite was Clue or Life.
H is for Hometown: Lapeer, MI
I is for Instruments you play: Unfortunately, I am not musically blessed.
J is for Jam or Jelly you like: My mom's homemade strawberry jam. YUM!!
K is for Kids: No kids yet.
L is for Last kiss: Last night when I said good night to Joshua.
M is for Most admired trait: Hmmm . . . my patience?
N is for Name of your crush: Joshua of course!
O is for Overnight hospital stays: None.
P is for phobias: Spiders. Ew.
Q is for quotes you like: "You see Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care." Peter Gibbons in Office Space.
R is for biggest Regret: Not getting some sort of a business degree in college. I got my degree in Environmental Studies and Biology, which I LOVED, but the jobs are hard to find. I might have actually used my degree had I gotten it in business.
S is for Sweets of your choice: Do I have to pick? Because really? If it's sweet, I'll eat it.
T is for Time you wake up: My alarm goes off at 5:30 am, but I don't drag myself out of bed until about 5:45 am.
U is for Underwear: Depends on the day: bikini, thong, boy shorts . . .
V is for Vegetable you love: Green beans are my most favoritest.
W is for Worst Habit: Picking at my cuticles.
X is for X-rays you've had: None, unless you count my teeth.
Y is for Yummy food you make: Hmm . . . I'm not the best cook, but I really like this chicken, black bean, and rice casserole I make. Oh and I can make pretty good homemade macaroni & cheese.
Z is for Zodiac sign: Aquarius.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it love it.
you are so up on your blogging these days.
must be the new purse is inspiring you...

1/17/2006 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home