Monday, January 9, 2006

Ahh, yes. That whole blog thing.

Well, you may or may not have been wondering where the heck I've been. It's been so long since I posted that I'm not even sure anymore.
I did go on the fabulous Ski Vacation: Vermont which totally rocked for so many reasons: good skiing, good friends, good food, and LOTS & LOTS of relaxation. I'm sure I would have had many fun & interesting stories to share if I would have posted when I got back like a good little girl. But, my memory is shit & I can't think of any one particular story to share right now. Let's just say that lots of fun was had (although my out of shape muscles would TOTALLY disagree) and I would definitely go back.
We got back right before New Years and weren't planning anything too spectacular since we were still recovering from the vacation. But, my intestines had other ideas and decided to help me ring the new year in with much pomp & circumstance. I will spare you all of the gory details of my almost death (yes, I'm being dramatic. But, the pain! Oh the pain!) and just say that I ended up with some sort of bacteria that infected my intestines (BASTARD!!). I am now on the mend and afraid to ever eat sushi again.
Last week I was busy trying to catch up at work (the only place I can go on-line) which is my excuse for not posting last week. (I was being good and doing actual work! Don't I get a pat on the back for that or something? Oh, that's what I'm supposed to be doing for 8 hours, Monday thru Friday? Right. I'll have to remember that.)
That's it for now - I'll try to come up with something a little more entertaining than the (BASTARD!!) bacteria for next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

What about the Entitled Bathroom Bitch?

She deserves her own entry!

Strongly worded!
With cursing!
And slang!
And felt hand puppets!

1/09/2006 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bout time you came back! And ewww, so glad you are feeling better too.

1/12/2006 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home