Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I'm leaving after work today & heading down to my parent's house for Thanksgiving. It's about a 3 1/2 - 4 hour drive, which sucks because it is long, but other than that it's really not that bad. But, what will make it interesting this time is the snow! Usually I'd be all, "yeah for the snow!" Except for this time where I am all, "damn the snow" since I have to drive a long way in it. And a long way it will be as the snow storm covers the entire state.

Anyways, it's worth it to see the fam & to eat a yummy Thanksgiving dinner. With pumpkin pie & apple pie & choclate cake. Oh and the turkey & all of that other stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh those desserts sound so good! Hope you enjoyed your holiday and have a safe trip!

11/25/2005 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home