Friday, November 11, 2005

Home Alone

Josh is going to be gone for a WHOLE week. Crap. Who will I share all of the exciting happenings that come out of a day in the life of being Carley with? What if I have a bad day? Who will make me laugh & forget about it? What if I can't get a jar open? Who will open it for me? Who will keep my toes warm in bed? Who will watch all of my favorite TV shows with me? I will turn to laugh or comment & there will be nobody. (Except the cats and for some reason they could care less about my favorite TV shows.) What if two idiotic burglers come & try to rob our house & I have to protect it with paint cans & toy trucks & ice on the stairs? Let's just say I'm going to MISS him!! The only good thing is the house will stay cleaner than usual. (Sorry babe, but it's true!) That, and I can eat cereal for dinner every night. Mmmm cereal.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm. Miniwheats... mmmmm.....

And if you hit the edge of a jar with the handle of a knife, it will open easier.

Then again, the jar won't seal properly again, and the food will go bad quicker.

Best to eat the whole jar in one sitting.

Depending on what it is.

Jam?
Mmmmm.

Pickled pig's feet.
Ewwww. (one suffices)

{vomit)

11/11/2005 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheer up, think about all the exciting deer hunting stories he'll have to tell you when he gets back. "Carley, I sat in the woods for hours and waited and waited and waited..."

11/11/2005 2:16 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

OMG, cereal for breakfast. I'd KILL for cereal right now. If sending my husband away for years would give me a bowl of cereal now, I'd so do it.

11/11/2005 7:27 PM  
Blogger Ticket 4 Two said...

Cereal for dinner = yummmy yummerson. Except? I can't bring myself to buy my favorite, Lucky Charms, so it's really a moot point. Gah.

11/12/2005 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home