Thursday, February 16, 2006

BOOM!!

Guess what it is doing outside right now. Snowing. I mean, it's CRAZY snowing.
And guess what I just heard. Thunder.
That's right, it's a thunder snowstorm.
Seriously, hide the children because Weather has decided to take over the world and it ain't going to be pretty.

In other news, I have been MIA for the last week and a half as I was knocked flat on my ass by a nasty something or other which didn't even allow me to have cake on my birthday. But, I have managed to crawl out of death's grip (and apparently straight into a thunder snowstorm).

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

Do you remember those natural disaster movies from the late 90's? Hard Rain, Dante's Peak, Amageddon?

Coming to theaters this March:

THUNDER SNOW!

Lock the sleds in the shed - polish your shovels - it's coming - it's....

...THUNDER SNOW!

It comes down...
... with a bang.

2/17/2006 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home