Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Top 15 Films of the Last 15 Years

And now, by request from Bittersweetjaded and with a cue from IMDB, (insert gratuitous drumroll here):

My top 15 films of the last 15 years (in no particular order):

1. Memento
2. The Royal Tenenbaums
3. Pulp Fiction
4. The Big Lebowski
5. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
6. Napolean Dynamite
7. American Beauty
8. Rushmore
9. The Usual Suspects
10. Office Space
11. Forrest Gump
12. Election
13. There's Something About Mary
14. Goodfellas
15. Kill Bill Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 (I'm counting it as 1 - just try & stop me)

Wow, this was a lot harder than I thought it would be.

So, internet, please tell me - what great movies would you have put on the list?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ticket 4 Two said...

Hmmm. This is what I think of your list... (1-15)

didn't see
loved
didn't see
loved
llloooooovvvveed
ditto above
hate with all my body.
liked.
didn't see
love
love
luuuuvvv
didn't see
hate. kill. hate.

10/19/2005 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home